Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Internet Training at BOT - Mwanza

My name is Victor Maleko, I have a bachelor of Mass Communication. I am working with Mwanza Press Club as a Coordinator but also as an assistant editor for “TUWASILIANE” newsletter owned by Union of Tanzania Press Clubs (UTPC). I live in Mwanza.

Today I am on the internet training at BOT in Mwanza and I have learned a lot including how internet has changed society, different ways of using internet; for example, as a global library, global news room, phone directory, encyclopedia and also as a chat room, discussion groups or for TV, Radio, music and all kinds of games and gambling.

I also learnt on the statistics of Internet usage for every continent, country and individual world wide. Asia and Europe are the leading continents while Africa is the last one.
Apart from that I learnt on how to book for a flight ticket via internet, and I found very easier and time management.

After a one week training on internet, I will be able to use the internet best than before and as mass communicator I will be able to communicate better via internet as it’s the best, easiest and fastest way of communication.

Victor Maleko
Cell: +255 787 11 55 11 and +255 655 33 55 55
Email: victorkepha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment